Sunday 15 April 2012

Feeling Like Blah

Hello everyone! Hope you're all having a great Sunday, for me it's my last day of freedom before heading back to school. Sucks man. So I indulged myself with a lie in and playing a spot of Sims 3, but first I took advantage of the sunshine and snapped these photos.

 Jumper: Vintage
Shorts: Newlook
Socks: Primark


 *Belleh*




I've been feeling rather sluggish lately and I'm pretty sure it's due to my horrendous diet that I've allowed myself to have over this Easter holiday. So much pizza! Anyway, in order to combat these feelings I donned my favorite jumper and a bit of dramatic lippy. The lipstick I'm wearing is a combination between a bright red and a really dark (almost black) purple that I just blended together with a lip brush. They say the best thing to detract from bad skin is a bold lipstick. And I can tell you, my skin is awful at the moment. 

Anyway, enough ranting I'll leave you to enjoy the rest of your evening with this:


Because I cannot get enough of the Tarzan soundtrack. 

xx

4 comments:

  1. you're so cute!
    love the sweat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. favorite! You look so good.
    and I love the third one so much.
    xx

    http://llkillu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. want to see more pics like this. you are very inspirational to my art. like the socks and hose and pony tail.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment and I'll be sure to reply, keep checking back! Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...